Hi, I am Rob. I am a published author, exceptional Mind Coach, qualified NLP Practitioner, Timeline Therapist™ and Life Enhancement Coach (Dip). I am also blogger, writer and lover of people and life.
I have studied people since the age of 4 (51 years now), the self-improvement sector for over 30 years including how our conscious and unconscious minds work – either for us or against us. I have studied successful people and how they think and work for over 30 years.
My library must now consist of two thousand books.
I have conducted my mind seminars to thousands of people in UK, USA, Australia, Bali, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
Here’s Who I Coach
I coach people who feel there is more to life than what they are now getting. People who want to be more, do more and have more. People who want to find their purpose and leave their mark in the world.
People who want to create their own legacy in however they feel want to.
People who want to live their purpose, find clarity and develop the skills necessary to be successful.
I live by the mantra that anything really is possible. I have been to the depths of despair and also to the heights of success; both personally and financially.
I coach entrepreneurs, sportspeople, sales executives, CEO’s, house-husbands and housewives and anyone inbetween who wants to achieve more and contribute more than what they are currently.
Using my 51 years of studying people, I can discover what is holding people back in minutes and I am able to use this knowledge to help them move forward at incredible speed.
I also coach those people who (like I once tasted) have had success but through life’s inevitable curveballs, lost it but now want it back.
I have coached two entrepreneurs to millionaire and multimillionaire status and others to high six figure incomes.
I have also consulted to two multi-million dollar machines.
I have successfully coached tennis players, footballers and a junior go-kater to peak performance. They all got results way beyond their expectations.
Others have seen psychologists for years and I got them a breakthrough within minutes.
My study of people since age 4 (51 years now) the mind and unconscious mind, success and the self-improvement sector for over 30 years, I can read people with an uncanny accuracy.
I have conducted my life-changing seminars to thousands of people in USA, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Bali and the UK.
My personal clients are from El Salvador to Egypt; from Australia to Belgium.
In all my 50 years of studying people, success and happiness and from personal experience, I have come to a few conclusions.
- That people are capable of achieving so much more than they think they can
- It’s not about the winning, the taking part or accumulating shiny stuff. Life is about being able to answer the question, “Did I give it my best shot?”
- If you can learn how to change your thinking and master your mind, you will have happier and tons more, wonderful experiences
- Relationships with others should be nurtured and treasured. They need the same effort as our work in order to succeed
- We all have God-given talents and we should be using them to serve others. And it’s okay to make money while doing what we love
- Life is sometimes unfair. Sometimes it appears just down right cruel. But there can be blessings found in all situations
- Everyone else is doing the best they can
So all of my coaching and writing is to inspire others to do their best, succeed at what they love, stay happy and love others along the way.
I hope I can have the pleasure to inspire you to live your best ever life. Either through personal performance or life coaching or my writings on here.