Hi, I am Rob. I am an author, coach, blogger, writer and lover of people and life.
In all my 50 years of studying people, success and happiness and from personal experience, I have come to a few conclusions.
- That people are capable of achieving so much more than they think they can
- It’s not about the winning, the taking part or accumulating shiny stuff. Life is about being able to answer the question, “Did I give it my best shot?”
- If you can learn how to change your thinking and master your mind, you will have happier and tons more, wonderful experiences
- Relationships with others should be nurtured and treasured. They need the same effort as our work in order to succeed
- We all have God-given talents and we should be using them to serve others. And it’s okay to make money while doing what we love
- Life is sometimes unfair. Sometimes it appears just down right cruel. But there can be blessings found in all situations
- Everyone else is doing the best they can
So all of my coaching and writing is to inspire others to do their best, succeed at what they love, stay happy and love others along the way.
I hope I can have the pleasure to inspire you to live your best ever life. Either through personal performance or life coaching or my writings on here.
You can read more about me and my achievements if you want to, right here