Updated 14th April 2018
Today I thought I would share with you 43 observations of life. Just stuff I have noticed. Some you may disagree with. But hey, that’s okay too.
No biggie explanations like I normally would, just a numbered list.
I could of course, like you, write 1043. But hey, that would take too much time to read.
- People are capable of achieving so much more than they think they can
- It’s not about the winning, the taking part or accumulating shiny stuff. Life is about being able to answer the question, “Did I give it my best shot?”
- If you can learn how to change your thinking and master your mind, you will have happier and tons more, wonderful experiences. (It’s actually quite easy when you know how)
- Relationships with others should be nurtured and treasured. They need the same effort as our work in order to succeed
- We all have God-given talents and we should be using them to serve others. And it’s okay to make money while doing what we love
- Life is sometimes unfair. Sometimes it appears just down right cruel. But there can be blessings found in all situations
- Everyone else is doing the best they can
- People aren’t really thinking about YOU so don’t let other people hold you back
- This is your one and only life. There will be no encore. Therefore, make the most of it.
- Focus on creating memories with others
- Trust implicitly and that means other people too
- Be yourself. Too many people are acting to please others. It’s not worth it (See # 8)
- You don’t have to look different to be different or indeed to make a difference
- A different perspective can change your whole experience in an instant
- Worrying is a complete waste of mental energy. About 85% of what people worry about NEVER actually happens
- Everyone has the the opportunity to make their life better
- Technology is wonderful. It should be embraced
- Too many people become addicted to misery
- Personal responsibility is fast becoming extinct. Now, everything is labelled as an “Illness” so it’s nobody’s fault, nobody should be blamed
- Success can be achieved by everyone.
- There is a lot of pressure on young people to be like ‘all the successful people’ on TV and social media
- The ‘every one is a winner’ attitude in schools is harmful to kids and actually hinders them
- Happiness is not achieved when you ‘get that new job’ ‘the new house’ ‘earn more money’ etc
- Life doesn’t have to be so flaming serious all the time
- Gratitude is the first step to getting more even if what you have now is nothing or very little
- We should learn to laugh at ourselves a little more
- You are worthy to have whatever you desire in life or business
- There are winners and losers. It’s how we deal with the losses that matters. They are simply life lessons
- A lot of illness is fed into the mind and body by cultural beliefs and Big Pharma (For example, ‘Everyone over 50 starts to lose their memory’)
- Resilience should be taught in schools. Our young people would then be better equipped to deal with setbacks that inevitably occur
- The lives and statements you see on social media are not really a true reflection of what is really going on, most of the time
- The world does judge you. Let it get on with it
- Time is precious. Spend it wisely
- People should be told you love them far more often
- Men and women are equal and should be treated so. However, men and women are also different…the two shouldn’t be confused
- New isn’t always better; old isn’t always worse
- There is nothing wrong with chivalry
- Everybody deserves a second, and third, and fourth chance in life
- Life is actually, truly wonderful – if you want it to be
- A small act of kindness can have a massive effect on somebody’s life and even their future
- Self-confidence is a key factor in achieving anything. Fortunately, it can be learned and acquired
- Goals give your life purpose and direction (See # 2)
- Love is the root of all right action
These are my little observations. I am sure you have your own too.
Isn’t life just so fascinating?